2006 Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon


Add to Cart
Price $35.00
Qty.
  
Add to Cart
Subtotal: $0.00
Continue Shopping

2006 Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

2006 Columbia Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

*** Enter the Description of this product

Double Platinum Award, 'Wine Press Northwest' Cases produced from the 2006 Vintage: 208

Tasting notes

100% Cabernet Sauvignon from two of our favorite Columbia Valley vineyard sites – 75% of the fruit for this Cabernet Sauvignon came from Stillwater Creek Vineyard, located on the Royal Slope, in Royal City, inside the Columbia Valley. The other 25% Cabernet Sauvignon was sourced from Gamache Vineyard, located in Mesa, 60 miles southeast of the Walhuke Slope. This luscious, juicy, Cabernet Sauvignon boasts silky raspberry and blackberry fruit flavors, with mid-palate flavors of coffee and toasty oak leading into a slightly smoky mineral finish. Barrel fermented in French and American oak barrels (45% new oak) for 21 months. Only 208 cases made.

Shopping
Summary





There are currently
No items in your cart


Shop Now



 

Buy 12 bottles and receive a 15% case discount




Please wait while we process your order...